The Chill Pill
Stress in our work and home lives left unmanaged can be debilitating. The Chill Pill is a skills based workshop aimed to help you understand your stress reaction and to empower you with practical skills, to help you better manage life’s stressful moments.
This one day workshop will give you an opportunity to examine the stressors at work or home and help you to find a better life balance. After this workshop you will have the perfect formula for your own ‘chill pill’.
This workshop aims to:
- Explore the stress system
- Explain how stress impacts on your well-being
- Provide practical stress management techniques
Key topics include:
- What is stress?
- Identifying your unique stress patterns
- Coping strategies including – Relaxation Techniques, Mindfulness Practices, Rethinking Strategies and Lifestyle strategies.
After completion of the workshop participants report that:
They better understand their stress reaction
Have been able to challenge their unhelpful thinking processes
Have some practical methods for reducing stress in their lives
Understand the importance of incorporating stress management strategies into their daily lives.
No current dates have been scheduled for this workshop.
If you would like to book an inhouse workshop: