Leadership through Positive Influence
“Leadership through Positive Influence” is the second level workshop to Leadership Within a Collaborative Team Workshop. This 3 day workshop expands on the Emotional and Social Intelligence themes and concepts presented in Leadership in a Collaborative Environment. As these key concepts are referred to during the sessions, completion of the first workshop is essential before attendance at this level.
The workshop enables attendees to:
- consider key experiences or influences that have inspired their current leadership practice;
- present their leadership vision to the group;
- refresh and build their communication skills;
- explore and apply different leadership styles;
- understanding of the principles of advanced negotiation techniques; and
- effectively facilitate a resolution meeting between two members who are in conflict.
Key topics include:
- presenting your leadership vision;
- effective communication – the art of active listening and assertiveness;
- emotional intelligence and leadership styles;
- the Power of the Situation;
- advanced negotiation; and
- conflict facilitation skills.
Attendees comments include:
Always enjoy these courses – makes me a better person. Well done.
Thank you so much. This gave me more understating of people, assertiveness and emotional intelligence. Thank you for the self-reflection – will help in my personal life to.
Every aspect of the course was great as it just adds to my leadership tool box.
I always take great things away from these courses.
Enjoyed the course very much. Will use what I have learnt in the future.
I got a lot out of each session to help me throughout my job. Great Course!
Next Available Public Workshop
When: Dates to be advised
If you would like to discuss booking an inhouse workshop: